General Information about AC Partners
Every year more than 25 million visitors and convention attendees visit Atlantic City. A partnership with the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) is a great vehicle to introduce your organization to these lucrative markets.
As the region's official destination management organization and marketing leader, the CRDA works for its partners every day by attracting convention and tourism visitors to Atlantic City.
Marketing Partnership Support
The CRDA is dedicated to developing programs and benefits for its more than 400 AC partners.
Marketing Partnership Benefits
Join the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority’s Marketing Partnership Program and take part in the following benefits & services:
Your company is just a few clicks away from thousands of prospects on www.doatlanticcity.com - the CRDA's official web site, averaging over 340,000 unique visitors each month. Your company information, a 400-character description, photo and a direct link to your web site are included in our online Travel & Business Directory.
The Official Atlantic City Visitors Guide*
Atlantic City Visitor Map *
- Target Market: Individual visitors (main fulfillment piece for telephone & online requests)
- Distribution: 150,000 annually
- Includes: Tourism related marketing partner listings and other information about where to stay, what to do, and what to see in the Atlantic City region.
- Target Market: Leisure travelers / individuals
- Distribution: 400,000 annually
- Includes: Accommodation listings and other information about what to see and do in the Atlantic City region.
Display your brochures at the CRDA Visitor Centers where more than 130,000 visitors stopped in 2014 and reach your audience as they arrive. Visitor centers are located on the Atlantic City Expressway and on the Boardwalk in Historic Boardwalk Hall.
The CRDA links its partners with visitors and conventioneers through the presence of two Visitor Information Centers and AC Convention Center Concierge. In addition, we solicit and respond to visitor inquiries by maintaining a toll-free Atlantic City information line, an online information request form and visitor fulfillment center.
Ongoing Programs & Opportunities
- Referrals – Convention Services and Visitor Services
- Digital Coupon Program
- CRDA Photo Library
- AC Partners Extranet
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week
Want to get in on all the action? Request an application and join our network of AC partners now to start benefiting from a partnership with the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority.
*These services are provided when applicable, based on the business classification when joining the Marketing Partnership Program