Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Boating & Fishing
How We Do It:
Boating and fishing go hand in hand with the southern New Jersey shore. Listed below are a
few companies in the area offering boat cruises and tours, as well as rentals for fishing and
- In the mood for a cruise? Hop aboard Cruisin 1 of Atlantic City Cruises and enjoy daily skyline, marine mammal and calm water adventures. Located in Gardner’s Basin, private parties and corporate outings are available.
(609) 347-7600; www.atlanticcitycruises.com
- Atlantic City Fishing & Dive Center offers a variety of fishing excursions, party boats and sightseeing cruises.
(609) 926-5353; www.accharterboat.com
Babu Sport Fishing Charters offer fishing and cruising aboard a 26-foot center console catamaran. Trips from four to twelve hours are available.
(410) 320-9351; www.babucharters.com
- Cape May Whale Watcher is the largest and fastest whale and dolphin watcher in New Jersey and guarantees marine mammal sightings.
(609) 884-5445; www.capemaywhalewatcher.com
- Highroller Fishing offers fun family back bay fishing. Private charters are available.
(609) 348-FISH; www.highrollerfishing.com
- Keeper Back Bay Fishing offers daily back bay fishing trips aboard a 50-foot pontoon boat.
(609) 823-6428; www.keeperfishing.net
- Whether it be a laid back day at sea or an exciting fish excursion, Metamorphosis Boat Charter can fulfill the need.
(609) 225-3023; www.metjourneys.com
- Ray Scotts Dock specializes in boat rentals, fishing and crabbing adventures, as well as kayaks.
(609) 822-6819; www/rayscottsdock.com
- Spirit of Cape May is a 110-foot diesel powered super ship featuring lounge chairs, cushioned booth and dinette seating on the main deck, a partially closed sky lounge and open air dance floor. Cocktail party and sightseeing/dolphin watching cruises are available.
(609) 884-5445; www/spiritofcapemay.com