- Absecon Lighthouse - Tallest lighthouse in New Jersey - open for climbing 228 steps to the top.
- Atlantic City Aquarium - Ocean oddities, sharks, sea anemones and more at Gardner's Basin.
- Bicycle Rentals - Permitted on the Boardwalk between 6:00 am and 10am daily May through September. Extended hours October through April.
- Boardwalk Arcades - A roll of quarters goes a long way at the many arcades and amusement facilities along the Boardwalk and at other locations.
- Central Pier Arcade and Speedway- Features one of the largest over and under racetracks with NASCAR-style go karts.
- Forsythe Wildlife Refuge - 43,000 acres of protected coastal habitat and nature trails in Galloway, New Jersey.
- Jitney - Take a ride on an iconic Atlantic City Jitney. The small green and white buses operate throughout the city and to and from the airport.
- Lucy the Elephant - Restored giant historic landmark first built in 1884, open for tours in Margate, New Jersey.
- Miniature Golf - 18 holes of world-class mini golf at AC's premier course on the Boardwalk at Mississippi.
- Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University - Fine art, crafts and folk art exhibits and home to the African American Heritage Museum, Mississippi and Fairmount Avenues.
- Rainforest Café - Part tropical rainforest, part restaurant, with sweet treats for the kids and menu.
- Rolling Chair Ride - See the Boardwalk sites being pushed by an attendant (fee based on distance).
- Skate Zone - Cool off on the Flyers Skate Zone ice rink as you skate or play ice hockey.
- Tram rides on the Boardwalk - Low cost alternative to getting around on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Tuckerton Seaport Museum - Working maritime museum with folk artisans and entertainment in Tuckerton, New Jersey.
- The Wheel at Steel Pier - The Wheel offers breathtaking views of the City and the Atlantic Ocean. At 227 feet tall it features 40 temperature-controlled gondolas that each hold 6 passengers.
- Wetlands Institute - Guided beach walks, back bay boat rides, kayaking, animal shows and more in Cape May County.
- Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center - Glass, ceramic, flamework, woodcarving artists at work in Millville, New Jersey.