Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Shopping
How We Do It:
Shopping has taken its place aside gaming as a must-do pastime. High-end establishments, name-brand outlets and traditional Boardwalk options now abound.
- Providing the area's largest selection of quality gear for hunting, fishing, camping, boating, and more, Atlantic City’s Bass Pro Shops also features a wide variety of wildlife mounts and a large aquarium. A unique experience for the entire family.
- Central Square is located where Central Avenue meets Route 9 in Linwood. With everything from fine cigars to jewelry and clothing boutiques, this shopping center is one of the area’s most popular places to shop.
(609) 926-1000; www.shopcentralsquare.com
- Consumer Square, located on Wrangleboro Road in Mays Landing, has everything from Old Navy to Manhattan Bagel and boasts big names like Target, Burlington, Best Buy, Ulta and Kohl’s.
- Hamilton Commons, located on the Black Horse Pike in Hamilton Township, is the talk of the town, boasting stores like Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, Marshall's, Five Below and Regal Movie Theatre.
- Hamilton Mall, located in Mays Landing, boasts more than 70 stores, hair and nail salons, a food court and a custom-made Deep Sea Carousel.
(609) 646-8326; www.shophamilton.com
- The Playground is a retail, dining and entertainment complex on the Boardwalk, across from Caesars Atlantic City.
(609) 345 3100; www.playgroundpierac.com
- Tanger Outlets The Walk is a 15-city block retail and dining district between the Boardwalk and the Atlantic City Convention Center and includes Coach, Kate Spade New York, Aldo, H&M, Nike, Pandora, Michael Kors, Crocs, Under Armour and the Beef Jerky Outlet just to name a few.
(609) 343-0081; www.tangeroutlet.com/atlanticcity
- Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City offers a plethora of establishments including hair salons and barber shops, ethnic eateries, Game Stop, a furniture store, pharmacies and much more.
- The Atlantic City Boardwalk and casinos are also great places to shop. They offer everything from jewelry and designer clothing to the classic Boardwalk T-shirt and souvenir shops.