Even before the weather turned the least bit cooler, a myriad of magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, Vogue – even Men’s Health – featured stylish advice, articles and advertising about what’s hot in fall fashions for 2013. Check out these quick tips for looking like you stepped right out of an Autumn style magazine then make plans to shop and save at AC Outlet Stores.
Note to fashionistas:
Address all your fall wardrobe needs with fashions from your favorite brand retail stores such as Banana Republic and Brooks Brothers, Carter’s and Chico’s, Lacoste, Loft and Lane Bryant, plus well known designer shops, including Calvin Klein and Michael Kors, DKNY and Polo – all found at Tanger Outlets The Walk
, one of the famed shopping outlets in Atlantic City.
Fashion Tips for Fall 2013
called the 2013 fall fashion season, one “of duality, of opposites attracting.” Examples include:
- Collections of menswear-inspired tweeds, plaids and checks but with ladylike details – perhaps even sequins; racy rock-star styles
- “Discreet chic” – a simple, solid-color jacket and A-line skirt or a tastefully understated wool dress with matching wrap
- Fur everywhere – on hands, wrists, arms, necks and shoulders.
tells us that outerwear is making a huge statement this fall, so do splurge on a new coat or two of various textures, styles, colors and lengths.
- Houndstooth goes with everything
- Pick out a practical and affordable knit beanie
- Check your closet: you probably already have something leopard-printed, so get it and wear it
- Pile on the pieces – layering is back, big-time, but don’t overdo it
recommends NOT embracing a specific style, but encourages each individual to create his or her own look. This fall, select from:
Whimsical to discreet mid-calf skirts (with gypsy frills, slender or sheer)
- Do wear winter white but also fall tones, graphic and striking repetitive patterns and military-inspired fashions
- Play with textures (embroidered silks, leather fringe) and consider embracing the new neutrals (slate and charcoal)
highlighted their fall favorites:
Classic patterned, tailored-fit shirts – layered with or without a ski sweater
- Quilted vest, dark stretch jeans and earth tone cargo pants
- Nubby textured baseball caps
- The versatile parka with zip-out lining and the wardrobe essential: a timeless leather jacket (slim fit classic, regal or racer, military officer-influenced aviator, bomber or practical field jacket)
Pantone named emerald green as the top color for 2013 – but many designers are showing various shades of green, including army, jade, khaki and rich autumn shades so find at least one that works with your skin tone and hair color.
Where to Find your Fashion Fix:
Where can you start preparing your wardrobe for this fall? Head over to Tanger Outlets–The Walk
. There you’ll find every fall fashion from Adidas to Zumiez at AC outlet stores. When buying your favorite brand name designer fashions, Tanger guarantees you’re getting the best advertised price.
Parking Info: Valet parking is available in front of Old Navy; free on Tuesdays. The Wave Parking Garage offers a discount on parking: simply show same day receipts of $50 or more from any Tanger Outlet along with your parking ticket to Shopper Services on Baltic Ave. for validation and a parking discount.