Located on the legendary Atlantic City Boardwalk, The Tropicana Hotel and Casino is Atlantic City's premier destination and New Jersey's largest hotel. With over 2,078 luxury ocean view accommodations, over 20 restaurants, round-the-clock casino gaming in a 148,256 square foot casino, 14 venues offering live entertainment, the beach, and a wealth of shopping at over 25 stores, a world-class experience awaits you at the Tropicana Casino Atlantic City. Plus Tropicana is home to The Quarter, featuring three floors of shopping, dining, theater and spa services, not to mention over 500 beautiful new hotel rooms.
The Tropicana Casino Atlantic City offers 2,078 luxurious hotel rooms, including over 350 elegant suites.
The 1,700-seat Tropicana Showroom and Comedy Stop the host live entertainment, including touring shows. The Quarter and The Marketplace on the Boardwalk offer an abundance of live entertainment options nightly including Irish music and dancing, salsa and Latin music, karaoke, and more. Strolling street performers create a festive air wherever guests travel. The Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City's 148,256 square-foot casino is a spacious, glittering world of gaming excitement with the most popular table games and slot machines.
For guests seeking physical activity and stress relief, Tropicana Hotel and Casino offers an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and health club with saunas, whirlpools and state-of-the-art equipment. The bluemercury makeup, skincare and spa offers spa treatments and the largest selection of unique, innovative and highly coveted cosmetics and skin care products in the world.
RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE RESORT:
- A Dam Good Sports Bar - Atlantic City's hottest sports bar and lounge that offers the best sports bar experience with pool tables, sports viewing and entertainment on 15 hi-def plasma screen televisions. The home of the 40-oz. bottled beer. Private parties and catering is also available.
- A Dam Good Deli - For food like mama used to make, it's the Adam Good Deli at the Marketplace. This mom-and-pop style deli delivers overstuffed deli sandwiches piled high with meats or cheeses…homemade soups and salads…all freshly made to order. Dine in, or take out.
- Carmine's - A New York City institution, Carmine's has consistently received glowing reviews from every rating guide, from Zagat, to Michelin to Triple A. The site in The Quarter at Tropicana marks the establishment's first-ever venture outside of the Big Apple.
- Cuba Libre - Bringing its unique dining experience to The Quarter at Tropicana, Cuba Libre recreates an authentic Cuban restaurant experience, from the classic restoration of a 1940s Havana street scene to the antique mahogany and oak handcrafted bars. The menu uniquely combines contemporary Cuban cuisine and traditional dishes.
- Fiesta Buffet - All-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and surf-and-turf dinner buffets. Open daily.
- Golden Dynasty - Chinese dishes. Wheelchair accessible. Call for times. Average entree over $15.
- Hooters - Casual fare, featuring "nearly world-famous" chicken wings. Open daily.
- Il Verdi - Featuring Northern and Regional Italian cuisine. Open for dinner Wednesday-Sunday 6 - 11 pm. Reservations required. Wheelchair accessible. Average entree over $20.
- The Marketplace at the Boardwalk - An assortment of casual eateries and shops.
- The Palm - Renowned as much for its A-List celebrity regulars and caricature adorned walls as it is for prime steaks, enormous lobsters and traditional Italian dishes. Known as the ultimate celebrity hang-out, the Palm has garnered the Wine Spectator Awards of Excellence award for its wine list and is known as the critics’ choice as The Classic American Steak House.
- P.F. Chang's - Fresh, contemporary and consistently outstanding are the trademarks of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro®. This stylish, high-energy bistro combines traditional Chinese cuisine and American hospitality to create a truly unique dining experience, featuring a variety of signature dishes you won’t find anywhere else. Open for lunch, dinner and late night dining.
- Ri-Ra - Its first foray into the Mid-Atlantic states. Rí-Rá is famous for meticulously recreating the true Irish Pub experience by exclusively importing authentic pubs from Ireland and carefully reassembling them in the US, board by board, pint glass by pint glass. They offer exceptional food that is authentically Irish and exceptional in taste.
- Seaside Cafe - 24-hour coffee shop with everything from eggs and sandwiches to steak. Average entree under $10.
- Fin – A Seafood Experience - Open Wednesday to Sunday; Fin features locally grown food and wine from New Jersey fishermen, farmers and vintners. It is the only seafood restaurant in Atlantic City with outdoor, oceanfront seating.
The Quarter at Tropicana features some of the nation's hottest and most unique shops, while bringing to life the splendor of Old Havana with a life-like streetscape which is home to red hot entertainment and nightlife venues, world-class restaurants and retail shops such as:
- Accents - Specialty boutique offering handbags, jewelry and watches to greeting cards and stationery.
- bluemercury apothecary - Innovative spa chain offers highly-coveted cosmetics and skin care products.
- Brooks Brothers - The undisputed benchmark of style and taste for men's clothing.
- Cache - Spectacular boutique features fashions and stylish accessories that turn heads.
- Chico's - The nation's leading specialty retail clothing company with exclusive private label designs.
- Erwin Pearl - Exclusive selection of custom-crafted designer jewelry.
- Francesca's Collections - Women's clothing, jewelry, accessories and unique gifts that cater to any age.
- Godiva Chocolatier - Recognized around the world as the leader in fine Belgian chocolates for 80 years.
- The Hat Emporium - Hat lover's haven brims with every imaginable hat from cowboy to Viking helmets.
- Jake's Dog House - Pet-centric boutique offers doggie toys, specialty items and fresh-baked treats.
- James' Salt Water Taffy - Seashore tradition of sweets since the 1880s.
- Old Farmer's Almanac General Store - One-of-a-kind shopping in a turn-of-the-century styled shop.
- Seashore Kids - Baby boutique featuring designer playwear, swimwear and educational toys.
- Signatures by Tropicana - Stylish men's and women's clothing, golf apparel and loungewear.
- Swarovski - The world's leading crystal jewelry, art, home decor and giftware.
- Talk of the Walk - Unique fashion boutique for women's clothing.
- A Time for Wine - Fine wines and cigars along with accessories and gift baskets from around the world.
- White House | Black Market - Upscale black and white clothing boutique, shoes, jewelry, accessories.
- Zephyr Gallery - Gallery of whimsical, handcrafted crafts, furniture and gifts by regional artisans.
- Zeytinia - NY's Gourmet Choice - Specialty grocery and hard-to-find food-oriented gift shop.
Tropicana Casino & Resort is the winner of six Atlantic City Weekly Nightlife Awards and is the city's premier spot for partying with more than 12 nightlife venues all under one roof:
- A Dam Good Sports Bar
- Boogie Nights
- Cuba Libre
- Missile Bar
- Planet Rose Karaoke Bar
- Red Square
- Ri-Ra Irish Pub
- Rumba Lounge
- Tango’s Lounge
- The Comedy Stop Café & Cabaret
CONVENTION & MEETING SPACE:
With over 122,000 square feet of banquet, meeting and exhibit space, the Tropicana Casino Atlantic City is the perfect setting for any convention, luncheon, meeting or private party. Award winning service and beautiful surroundings insure that any function held at the Tropicana will be an overwhelming success. Winner of 4 prestigious Excellence in Service Meeting Awards.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tropicana Casino and Resort
Brighton Avenue & Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
1-800-843-8767 (Main Menu)
1-800-257-6227 (Room Reservations)
All information, photographs and links have been checked or received by Tropicana Casino and Resort, Atlantic City, NJ.