The 10th annual “At the Shore-Press of Atlantic City Wine Tasting Art Show” is on tap at the Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University, located at Mississippi and Fairmount Avenues, on Wednesday, February 7 from 5-8 p.m.
Hosting the event for the fourth straight year, the Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University is the perfect venue to showcase local area artists who will be on hand to discuss their work with attendees. Art items will also be available for sale in a wide variety of price ranges.
A limit of 300 tickets will be sold for the event. Advance tickets are still available at $25 each, and any tickets not sold in advance will be available at the door for $30. All ticketholders will receive free parking that night in the CRDA Wave Garage, where the Arts Garage is located. Tickets can be purchased in advance by contacting Josette Katz at email@example.com, (609) 576-1676 or online through Eventbrite at http://bit.ly/2CY8pPU .
Included in this year’s event:
- Tastings of wine selections from Gallo Family Wines and craft beers from Harrison Beverage and Tuckahoe Brewing Company are included in the ticket price, with wine and beer also sold by the bottle for take-home;
- Cash bar;
- A selection of complimentary hors d’oeuvres provided by Ducktown Tavern
- Complimentary desserts provided by Spectra Food Services, the resident catering service for Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center;
- A silent auction of items donated by local businesses, ranging from special event tickets and golf rounds, to hotel stays, restaurant gift certificates and passes to the Beer & Music Festival, among other items; and
- Live music from the Stockton Faculty Band.
- Live performances by Atlantic City Ballet and Joe Holiday Magic.
All proceeds will benefit the scholarship program administered by the Greater Atlantic City Concierge Association and the CRDA Foundation, the event’s producers. Scholarships are available to students in the hospitality curriculums at Stockton University, Atlantic Cape Community College and Fairleigh Dickenson College. To date, the program has awarded 78 scholarships and merit awards totaling $63,500.
Scholarships will be awarded during the annual Host Awards banquet May 2, 2018 taking place in the Adrian Phillips Theater at historic Boardwalk Hall.
At The Shore Wine Tasting Art Show sponsors include At the Shore-Press of Atlantic City, 95.1 WAYV/100.7 WZXL radio, CRDA, Friendly Deli, Gallo Family Wines, Harrison Beverage, Hurley in the Morning, JMJ Enterprises Ventures, Spectra Food Services, Sparkable, Spectra Food Services and The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University.
The CRDA/ACCVA Foundation Inc. is classified as a public charity, which is exempt from Federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to it are deductible under section 170 of the code. The amount of the contribution that is deductible for Federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount of any money and the value of any property other than money contributed by the donor over the value of the goods or services provided by the organization.