The Tropicana Atlantic City delivers on every level
Home of The Quarter, Tropicana AC is one of New Jersey’s premier resorts and provides a world-class experience in a spectacular hotel and casino packed with amenities. This sprawling Boardwalk and beach-front resort includes 2,079 hotel rooms and suites, 24 dining options, live entertainment, 18 places to party, a selection of 25 retail shops and round-the-clock casino gaming. We’ll show you what it’s like to live large!
Along with the superior casino and hotel facilities, the Tropicana Hotel and Resort houses the largest showroom venue in town, a family fun station and an IMAX® Theatre (the only movie theater in Atlantic City). Plus, Tropicana lights up the night on the Atlantic City Boardwalk with a free state-of-the-art choreographed multimedia light and sound show on its facade daily.
The Tropicana AC is one of the largest hotels in the state of New Jersey with 2,079 clean guest rooms and suites among four different towers. Given the property’s boardwalk location, rooms boast spectacular views through expansive windows.
The Quarter at Tropicana Hotel & Resort holds bragging rights to the largest non-gaming expansion in the history of the city. The Quarter at Tropicana brings to life the streets of Old Havana through a sprawling two-story streetscape complete with blue skies and palm trees offering guests more than 50 different dining, shopping, entertainment and spa options.
The Tropicana Atlantic City boasts more than 2,300 slot machines and 132 table games, in more than 125,000 square-feet of gaming space, making it one of the largest casinos in town. Tropicana offers the latest slot machines and all the best table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, as well as a vast array of poker games, including Three Card, Caribbean Stud, Let it Ride, Four Card and Texas Hold ‘Em.
- Trop Advantage Club: The Trop Advantage card is the official rewards club of the Tropicana. This loyalty card program offers five tiers of membership: green, copper, gold, platinum and black. Trop Advantage members earn Comp Dollars by playing slots and table games and can be redeemed for shopping and dining at any Quarter, Marketplace or Tropicana restaurant, lounge, or outlet. The new Trop Advantage program also introduces Resort Dollars, which rewards guests with comp dollars for all cash transactions on hotel accommodations and at Tropicana owned restaurants and retail outlets. The Trop Advantage promotions booth is located in the South Tower Casino and sign-up is free. Trop Advantage members can check their points at any of the cash & comp kiosks located throughout the casino.
- The Poker Room: The Tropicana Poker room is one of the largest in Atlantic City, featuring tournaments seven days a week. The Poker Room offers 19tables offering No Limit and Limit Hold ‘em as well as Seven Card Stud and Omaha.
With more than 24 restaurants under one roof, Tropicana AC guarantees a top-notch dining experience at a wide range of prices.
- Golden Dynasty: This authentic Asian restaurant, completely redone with dramatic décor including moon gate entrances and an exquisite Buddha garden, offers traditional Chinese cuisine. The Golden Dynasty boasts Cantonese specialties and exotic delicacies.
- Il Verdi: This Manhattan-chic gourmet dining destination features award-winning Northern Italian cuisine in a superb setting, and a 100 percent Italian wine list.
- FIN: A Prime Seafood Experience: Immerse your taste buds in the FIN experience and dive into his delectable menu, utilizing the finest high quality, locally produced foods and wine. Relish in FIN’s oasis of underwater fantasies with its breathtaking ocean views and eclectic sea glass murals. Sip one of the freshly infused specialty cocktails or locally produced wines. Nibble on delicacies from the Raw Bar and Sushi Bar. Satisfy your palate with delicious entrees from the menu featuring a wide variety of the finest local seafood.
- Carmine’s: A New York City institution, Carmine's originated the family-style Italian restaurant concept. Carmine’s at Tropicana marks the establishment's first-ever venture outside of the Big Apple.
- Cuba Libre: Cuba Libre recreates an authentic Cuban restaurant experience, from the classic restoration of a 1940s Havana street scene to the antique mahogany and oak handcrafted bars. The menu uniquely combines contemporary Cuban cuisine and traditional dishes, always flavorful and savory, but not generally spicy. Cuba Libre heats up on the weekends with Salsa dancing after dinner hours.
- The Palm: The Palm at The Quarter in Tropicana is the legendary restaurant's first foray into New Jersey. Renowned as much for its A-List celebrity regulars and caricature adorned walls, as it is for prime steaks, enormous lobsters and traditional Italian dishes. The Palm received the Wine Spectator Awards of Excellence award for its wine list and is known as the critics’ choice as The Classic American Steak House.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: PF Chang’s combines exquisite décor, traditional Chinese cuisine and American hospitality to create a truly unique dining experience. P.F. Chang's has an extensive wine by the glass program, original cocktail creations like the Belvedere Pomarancza Sunsplash as well as classic cocktails with a P.F. Chang's twist.
LOUNGES & BARS
- Fiesta Buffet: This new Havana-themed buffet features all-you-can-eat crab legs, prime rib, carving & grill stations, international cuisine, sumptuous desserts and more. The totally redecorated beachside buffet features expanded seating as well as station style dining.
- Seaside Café: Seaside Café has a warm tropical glam with palettes of warm brown, orange and yellow coloring, dramatic lighting and patterned fabrics. An updated menu of casual fare will complement the new ambiance. The extensive menu includes pizza from an authentic Italian oven. The Seaside Café also provides great view of the beach and Boardwalk.
- A Dam Good Sports Bar: A Dam Good Sports Bar in The Quarter offers guests an affordable “American-style” menu in a casual setting. With 15 televisions, including two 110” projections screens and the only billiards room in an Atlantic City casino, Wilson’s, there is always a game to be had.
- A Dam Good Deli: A Dam Good Deli delivers freshly made to order deli sandwiches, homemade soups and salads.
- Broadway Burger Bar: Broadway Burger Bar will have you salivating with its unique menu items including a selection of fresh ground beef hamburgers cooked over an open flame for the traditional meat lover and a wide range of healthier options for those who prefer to pass on the beef. A full bar with live entertainment prove this is not your average burger joint. Order from a vast selection of craft beers and even a selection of adult milkshakes!
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar: Casa Taco & Tequila Bar features a variety of authentic Mexican cuisine with a private party room, indoor and outdoor seating. Try their signature table side guacamole or sample one of up to 100 different type of tequilas they carry on any given day.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar: This two story, 16,000 square foot, full-service restaurant and sports bar offers an extensive menu starring succulent crab, signature mussels and its world-famous Crabfries® with an ocean view.
- GoYoGo Frozen Yogurt: Create your very own yogurt dessert at GoYoGo, where you can experience 35 different combinations of flavors with over 80 fresh toppings. Plus, guests enjoy free wi-fi.
- Hooters: With more than 330 Hooters restaurants in 43 states and 10 foreign countries, the restaurant chain is a global phenomenon. Hooters elevated the roadhouse trifecta-babes, beer and wings-to hero status.
- Marketplace Express Café: Marketplace Express serves grab-and-go coffee drinks, pastries, breakfast sandwiches and wraps, fresh salads, signature sandwiches, Italian specialties and more.
- Perry’s Pizza: an authentic pizzeria located in the Marketplace right off the boardwalk.
- Rí~Rá Irish Pub: Rí~Rá is famous for meticulously recreating the true Irish Pub experience by exclusively importing authentic pubs from Ireland and carefully reassembling them in the US, board by board, pint glass by pint glass. They offer exceptional food that is authentically Irish and exceptional in taste.
- Starbucks: Starbucks revolutionized the coffee culture in the United States and abroad. The leading retailer, roaster and brand of specialty coffee in the world, Starbucks crosses the globe with more than 7,000 retail outlets.
- Tony Luke’s: Located on the boardwalk, Tony Luke’s is the real taste of South Philly offering world-famous Philly Cheesesteaks and other sandwiches.
- Zeytinia: New York’s Gourmet Choice: A gourmet grocery store and food oriented gift shop that specializes in delectable and hard-to-find ingredients, delicacies and kitchenware from around the world. Zeytinia provides a range of eat-in and take-out dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner with casual bistro seating.
- 10 North Lounge - 10 North offers a comfortable, upscale lounge atmosphere featuring all of your favorite libations, a double-sided fireplace and cozy seating just steps away from the casino floor. For those who don't want to step away from the action, the bar offers 24 bar-top slot machines including video poker and video reel.
- Tango’s Casino Lounge: Tango’s provides the perfect setting to enjoy wine, cocktails and spirits while listening to a variety of live lounge music. The unique, raised marble-topped bar is located conveniently next to the casino floor.
- Top of The Trop: The Top of The Trop is a high end lounge for Black level Trop Advantage card holders and offers breathtaking panoramic views of Atlantic City. Located on the 20th Floor, the Top of the Trop is an amenity for our high-end customers
- The Bar at Fin: The Bar at Fin Specials: Located just at the entrance of Fin Restaurant is the Bar at Fin, where you can enjoy selections from the raw bar, as well as tempting sushi and sashimi, along with a selection of saketinis, and New Jersey wines and beer.
The Quarter and The Marketplace at the Tropicana Casino and Resort provide some of the city’s most-energetic dancing and music throughout The Quarter and The Marketplace. Stay at the Tropicana to be as close to the action as possible!
- Boogie Nights at Tropicana: You will see lots of polyester and platform shoes at Boogie Nights! With an incredible sound system, state-of-the-art lighted dance floor, retro-style furniture, specialty pop culture cocktails and an oversized disco ball, this is the ideal atmosphere for a night of flashback fun. DJs will blast you to the past spinning traditional high energy dance mixes and music videos from the 70s and 80s. Sexy go-go dancers, celebrity look-a-likes and the cast of characters such as Roller Girl, Mr. Boogie & more are all part of this exciting blast from the past.
- Providence: Changing the state of nightlife in Atlantic City, Providence has transported the coveted New York City club scene to The Quarter at Tropicana. Two elevated DJ towers, crystal chandeliers, AC’s hottest dancers and well-known DJ’s create an exclusive high-energy vibe that goes all night long. Providence is open at 10 p.m. Thursday – Saturday.
- Cuba Libre/Missile Bar: Beginning at 10 pm on weekend nights, Cuba Libre turns into one of Atlantic City’s most exciting and unique night spots. Cuba Libre, located on the second and third floors in The Quarter, regularly features DJ’s and Salsa dancing. The Missile Bar opens at midnight when Cuba Libre closes and remains till dawn every weekend. The Missile Bar provides a place for guests to fuel up and dance after hours.
- Anthem: A new concept in nightlife. Stylish and trendy, Anthem appeals to a wide range of clientele, with a wide variety of choices and reasonably-priced bottle service, and VIP Service for all. The new club will offer visually stimulating experiences such as a 360 degree cylindrical screen visible throughout the lounge and in parts of the Quarter, and a photo booth with a live feed, creating an energy that will kick the nightlife energy up a notch.
- Rí~Rá Irish Pub: In addition to fantastic food, Rí~Rá offers nightly entertainment including traditional Irish dancing, clogging and live music. Rí~Rá has been heralded as a truly great place to relax with a pint of Guinness or maybe a sip or two of Irish whiskey. Rí~Rá also features local area bands from 11 pm to 3 am Thursday through Saturday.
- Planet Rose Karaoke Bar: With deliberately garish décor and unique take on the fine art of karaoke, Planet Rose Karaoke Bar encourages patrons to follow the lead of the Saturday Night Live regulars who frequent the club’s New York City location and take their best shot at belting out their favorite pop gems.
- A Dam Good Sports Bar: Catch all your favorite sports, even late night. Relax and watch the game on any of our 15 televisions, or hang out in Wilson’s pool room while enjoying a great selection of drinks and beer. A Dam Good Sports Bar also features a late night bar menu, and live music on the weekends.
- Tango’s Lounge: This relaxed lounge, situated next to the casino floor, offers the perfect setting to sip a tropical cocktail at the unique, raised, round bar while listening to live jazz, reggae or salsa, or celebrity-spotting.
- Firewaters: Firewaters is famous for importing beers from around the world to Atlantic City. One-hundred-and-one beer varieties, a fabulous martini bar, a one-of-a-kind ice wall and a lively dance floor make Firewaters the place for a night on the town. Firewaters opens nightly and features DJ’s Thursday through Sunday.
The Quarter and The Marketplace at Tropicana Casino and Resort together feature 24 of the nation’s hottest and unique shops. The array of shops provides guests with more than just casino gaming experience while at the Tropicana. From sophisticated to fun and from hand-crated items to designer labels, guests can find every shopping need met while at the Tropicana.
- Accents Perfect Accessory and Leather: Perfect Accessory offers one of the area’s finest collections of the finest leather accessories including Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Prada & Brighton.
- aka: Specializing in carefully selected fashion for the needs and wants of the Atlantic City male shoppers and guests, AKA houses the best known men’s labels and looks that translate from “hip, edgy, rock ‘n roll” to “slick, polished and cool”. Famous classic brands such as Hugo Boss and Tommy Bahama, are flanked by must-have trend setting names - True Religion, 7 For All Mankind, Rock Revival, Roar, Affliction and Nike ... just to name a few. Accents: This specialty boutique offers everything from handbags, jewelry and watches to unique stationary, pens, frames, greeting cards, wrapping paper and more!
- bluemercury apothecary & resort spa: One of the East Coast’s most innovative and fastest growing spa and apothecary chains offers the most original and highly coveted cosmetics and skin care products available anywhere.
- Boardwalk Corner Store: From sunglasses and souvenirs to postcards, papers and Tropicana logo apparel, the Boardwalk Corner Store provides all essentials. Located in the Marketplace, the Boardwalk Corner Store opens from 9 am to 11 pm, Sunday through Thursday, and 9 am to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Erwin Pearl: Offering an exclusive selection of jewelry, designer Erwin Pearl’s fine pieces of custom-crafted jewelry, are wrought from the finest and most expensive materials.
- Francesca’s Collections: Taking inspiration from travelers who search the world for beautiful luxuries and gifts to bring to their friends and family. Since opening its first store in 1999, Francesca’s Collections has become one of the fastest-growing women’s fashion retailers in the country..
- The Hat Emporium: From dress hats and cowboy hats to berets and Viking helmets, this hat lover’s haven is brimming with every imaginable hat.
- Havana Sundries: In the heart of Old Havana, right in The Quarter, you'll find Havana Sundries. This shop covers the basics from candy and tobacco to newspapers and beverages. There are also plenty of postcards, sunglasses, souvenirs, gifts and items with the Tropicana logo!
- James’ Salt Water Taffy: Since the 1880's, James Salt Water Taffy has been a seashore tradition. See how chocolate is made and watch the salt water taffy being pulled. Treat yourself to any of 17 mouth-watering flavors or try your taffy coated in sweet, dark chocolate, or filled with succulent fudge, nuts and marzipan. James’, located in The Marketplace, also sells luscious homemade macaroons, English toffees and 8 low-sugar varieties of taffy.
- LICK Candy Store: Kids of all ages, welcome to the ultimate candy shop! LICK offers candies and souvenir novelties from around the world, all wrapped in a fun, contemporary and interactive environment sure to delight both the young and young at heart. From an array of bulk delectable and signature edibles to sugar-free and name-brand favorites, our exotic selection of treats awaits you only at LICK.
- Marshall Rousso: From glamorous evening wear to hip casual clothing, Marshall Rousso stores offer remarkable styles with a wise assortment of stylish accessories from various designers.
- Old Farmer’s Almanac General Store: Offers a truly one-of-a-kind shopping experience that brings to life the rustic charm of the American icon, The Old Farmer’s Almanac, in a turn-of-the-century styled shop.
- Sea Shore Kids: A baby boutique featuring Layette items, playwear, swimwear, diaper bags, educational toys and more. Clothing by Paul Frank (as seen in Saks & Bloomingdales) Hurley, Little Me, Mudd Pie Kidorable, Kenneth Cole, Ralf Lauren and more. Located in The Quarter, only 50 baby steps from the casino floor!
- Swarovski: As the world’s leading manufacturers of beautiful, high quality crystal jewelry, art, home décor and giftware, Swarovski brings its crystal artistry to The Quarter.
- Talk of the Walk: Family owned and operated by the Lovitz Family for three generations, Talk of the Walk first opened its doors on Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk in 1951. Since then, it has expanded into multiple locations and has earned a stellar reputation for personal customer service, unique and exciting up-to-the-minute fashions for women and aggressive in-season markdowns. The Talk of the Walk, a regular on "Best of Atlantic City" lists, has opened its newest boutique in The Quarter at Tropicana.
- Tumi: Founded in 1975, renowned travel outfitter Tumi features lap tops briefcases, tablet covers, luggage, garment bags, travel accessories and so much more.
- White House/Black Market: At The Quarter, this upscale boutique celebrates a sense of understated stylishness with clothing, shoes, jewelry and other accessories that are black and white, the most timeless fashion staple.
- Zephyr Gallery: This gallery offers guests a virtual parade of fun, whimsical, colorful and creative crafts, furniture and gifts, all handcrafted by hundreds of different and extremely imaginative local and regional artisans.
- Zeytinia: New York’s Gourmet Choice: A gourmet grocery store and food oriented gift shop that specializes in delectable and hard-to-find ingredients, delicacies and kitchenware from around the world.
- Step Up: Offering casual and athletic attire for men and women featuring brands like New Balance, Asics, Polo Ralph Lauren, Vans, Toms, Converse, Reef, Vavaianas, True Religion, Lacoste, Kenneth Cole, and many more.
- bluemercury spa & resort apothecary: This spa creates an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Atlantic City with its Tropicana outpost. Offering a full range of spa treatments and services, bluemercury has been recognized by the likes of Vogue, USA Today, “Oprah” and InStyle as the hottest spa concept, marrying innovation with elegance. Atlantic City’s largest selection of highly coveted cosmetics and skin care products are also available for purchase, including Kiehl’s, Molton Brown, Fresh, Laura Mercier, NARS and Creed among others. Bluemercury spa and apothecary, located on the second floor of The Quarter, opens seven days a week from 9 am to 8 pm. For more information visit www.bluemercury.com.
- The Salon at Tropicana: This full service unisex salon offers saunas, facials, manicures, spa pedicures, and a complete hair service is available for your convenience. The Salon at the Tropicana is located on the first floor of the North Tower with an entrance within the building and on Brighton Avenue.
- AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness: Health meets wellness at the AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness. The new, two-story premier fitness center at the Tropicana – a collaboration between Tropicana and regional healthcare provider AtlantiCare - offers the latest in fitness equipment, classes, programming and amenities. The modern, dual-level fitness center includes the latest in technologically advanced cardio and weight training equipment - with 101 pieces of equipment - as well as three rooms for health and wellness classes; and group fitness programs, including, but not limited to group cycling, Zumba®, Yoga, Tai Chi and other strength training, aerobic and mind-body classes. Executive locker rooms include saunas and showers. Guests and members have use of towels, wash cloths, and toiletries. The AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness offers public memberships and hotel guest access.
- Outdoor Pool: 6th floor of the South Tower and the outdoor pool, Blue Parrot Pool Bar, is located on the 6th floor of the North Tower. (open seasonally)
With over 600 meetings a year, the Tropicana Atlantic City blends work with fun through seamless expertise. Tropicana’s staff of Certified Meeting Professionals is specially trained in all aspects of meeting planning and the experienced catering staff will help create the perfect fare for any function.
The Havana Tower, located in The Quarter, features 45,000 square-feet of function space, including 20,400 square-feet of executive meeting space on the fourth floor. The 68th floor features four Apex Board Rooms, measuring 780 square-feet each. Each board room offers: seating for up to 14; high speed internet access; striking views of the ocean and city; board room tables with built-in audio and video controls; recessed ceiling mounted video projectors and screens; high-tech audio and video systems and video teleconferencing equipment.
Additionally, Tropicana Casino and Resort offers 54,000 square feet of space in the North and South Towers, including a 20,000-square-foot Grand Exhibition Center (GEC) perfect for trade shows and the 18,000-square-foot, pillar-less Royal Swan Ballroom. Our combined towers encompass 122,000 square-feet of flexible function space. The Tropicana Showroom, with over 2,000 seats, is also used for meetings and conventions and the IMAX Theatre, with 300 seats, can be used for presentations.
Don’t pass up on the Tropicana AC when it comes to planning your next big event!