Caesars Atlantic City
The glory and opulence of Ancient Rome comes alive at Caesars Atlantic City. Located at center Boardwalk, the Empire offers the thrills of non-stop casino action, luxurious accommodations, gourmet and casual dining, three lounges and world-class entertainment.
From the main front entranceway, arriving guests to Caesars ascend from the escalators into the magnificent Temple Lobby. The Temple Lobby is a dramatic four-story atrium designed in the likeness of the Forum of ancient Rome. Caesars Temple Lobby serves as an interactive hotel lobby and check-in area. Overnight guests will be directed to one of the 1,144 luxurious guest rooms in one of four towers: the two Temple Towers, which have elevators just off the Temple Lobby; the Ocean Tower, with its newly decorated suites and the Centurion Tower. Book your stay in one of the top hotels in Atlantic City!
Atlantic City hotel casinos don't get any better than this. The newly renovated second floor of Caesars Atlantic City is the host to the largest contiguous gaming areas in all of Atlantic City. That translates to non-stop action and non-stop winning! You'll experience first class gaming on every visit with the friendliest, most professional atmosphere around and the most experienced dealers in town.
Located on the boardwalk side of the casino is the Asian gaming area-Palace East. Its design is influenced by Iconography; the direction, and the placement of elements, to influence players' luck and to create the luckiest seating in the gaming pit. Plus, check out Caesars spectacular new Poker Arena. Come experience the ultimate in luxuries, offered by the most legendary name in gaming. Walk in the main entrance and step right into the arena where you'll be greeted by 20 smoke-free gaming tables surrounded by 50" plasma televisions.
Looking for entertainment in Atlantic City hotel casinos?
Caesars Atlantic City has it. A masterpiece re-made...epic excitement has a grand new home. A $10 million renovation has given Caesars Circus Maximus Theater a stunning new look; with more than 1500 stadium-style seats, a full-service bar and the most unbelievable sound system you've heard to date. Enjoy the biggest names from the world of music, entertainment, and athletics. From classic ballads to rock-n-roll to comedy, top name stars and world renowned headliners entertain at the empire regularly in our Circus Maximus Theater
Dusk Nightclub - The party heats up at Atlantic City’s most notorious hot spot. This multi-level, 10,000 square foot nightclub experience never fails to deliver some serious wow factor.
RESTAURANTS WITHIN CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY
Retro's - Located on the 2nd floor of Caesars Atlantic City, outside of Dusk Nightclub, has an 80s vibe with an 80s centric cocktail menu with video DJ playing all of your favorite tunes and videos from the past!
Toga Bar - Located just steps away from the action at the table games, has extensive beer and spirit menu, and plasma television screens where you can view your favorite team. Caesars Atlantic City is your empire of entertainment!
The Back Yard Bar - established 1992 in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica, is AC's newest venue on the Boardwalk at Caesars AC. An indoor/outdoor bar and restaurant featuring signature cocktails, frozen drinks, and your favorite summer food fare.
Palace Court Buffet - Located on the third floor of Caesars, this buffet features stone-fired pizza, 10 flavors of assorted ice cream, yogurt and milkshakes, and an abundant selection of mouthwatering choice meats and fresh-carved poultry.
Café Roma - Located in the Centurion Tower, Café Roma provides relaxed dining with ocean views. Choose from sandwiches piled high, light salads, fresh seafood or desserts. There's plenty of Mediterranean and American fare, as well as a breakfast menu that's available morning, noon, and night. Our new coffee bar offers a wide selection of gourmet coffees, as well as bakery specialties. Takeout available.
Kwi Noodle House - Step into another world and savor the pleasures of trend-forward Asian cuisine. Where ingredients both familiar and exotic commingle to create taste sensations like Chilean Sea Bass steamed with a trinity of soy, scallions and ginger. Or, go on a flavor-filled journey with delicacies like the Heavenly Seafood Basket or Crispy Calamari coated in a Korean Kochujang Chili Vinaigrette.
Gordon Ramsey Pub & Grill - The best spot in Atlantic City for a true, authentic British Pub experience.
Nero's Italian Steakhouse- Ocean side dining in an old world setting.
Morton's The Steakhouse - Renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality, setting the highest of standards for steakhouse fine dining.
Tazza - Ultra-chic 24-hour bistro proudly serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and java including world-famous Lavazza coffee drinks, fresh salads and homemade pies, cakes and gelato.
The Playgound at Caesars
The Salon at Caesars- Upscale, yet completely unpretentious, Enjoy the unparalleled salon atmosphere, and relaxed vibe that surrounds The Salon At Caesars.
Caesars Exclusively - No trip to Caesars is complete without a stop at Caesars Exclusively, home to a complete line of Caesars brand merchandise including sportswear, children's apparel, sundries, magazines, souvenirs and Caesars fine fragrances. You'll also find fine jewelry, clothing and accessories from your favorite designer brands including Armani Exchange, Diesel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Authentic Fossil, Cole Haan, Calvin Klein Performance, Pandora, Affliction and Swatch. Style meets substance at Caesars exclusively. Located on second floor at Caesars.
Emperors Essentials Gift Shop - Located immediately off the Pacific Avenue walk bridge, the Emperors Essentials Gift Shop carries a full line of health and beauty aids, tobacco, snacks, and beverages. Customers can also purchase various souvenirs, including Caesars men's and women's fragrances.
Qua Baths & Spa - Qua Baths and Spa is a luxurious retreat that taps into the natural, healing powers of water to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience. Bathed in natural light, accented by smooth stone flooring, dark woods and cascading waterfalls, Qua is the ideal atmosphere for learning the art of relaxed "Social Spa-ing" (a new concept in the spa world) as well as individual experiences.
Unexpected and uncommon, Where high tech and luxury combine in a $175 million entertainment complex. Connected to Caesars with a walk bridge from the 2nd floor over the Boardwalk,
Level 3 at The Playgound
- here, find great-tasting menus at restaurants located in The Pier Shops at Caesars. The new hot spots include concepts from some of the East Coast's most popular restaurateurs, including Philadelphia's Stephen Starr and Baltimore's Steve Phillips. The restaurants bring a diverse selection of menus and innovative décor to the Promenade Level of The Playgound, creating an international restaurant row set atop the Atlantic Ocean.
- Buddakan's dreamlike ambiance makes an enchanting setting for hosting special events. A gigantic golden Buddha gazes over the 24 seat communal table made of glowing alabaster resin. The menu portrays an innovative interpretation of Modern Asian cuisine that matches the décor in terms of creativity and inspiration. Guests will feel relaxed and indulged in this exotic and comfortable environment.
- A clever mix of vintage elegance and vanguard sophistication, Continental Atlantic City invokes the drama of the rat pack days on the Vegas strip. The space incorporates such unique retro elements as a sunken fire-pit lounge, populuxe bar and outdoor patio all accented by a breathtaking view of the ocean. The global tapas menu showcases a variety of innovative dishes meant to be shared. And of course the martinis are an essential part of the experience.
- Phillips Seafood brings guests a classic American seafood menu boasting an array of fresh seasonal fish and Phillips' famous jumbo lump crab cakes. Renowned chef Robbin Haas has designed a menu that offers guests the freshest, finest seafood available. Phillips brings an upscale, interactive dining experience to guests with their exhibition kitchen, attentive service and sweeping ocean views.
Piazza di Giorgio Café
- Piazza di Giorgio Café takes the "food court" dining concept to a new level. The incredible modern day eatery offers high quality food selections from around the world in an upscale and chic environment. Using only the freshest ingredients, Piazza di Giorgio Cafe offers an array of surprisingly affordable menu items for a quick and convenient morning snack, lunch or dinner.
Souzai Sushi & Sake
- Souzai brings Caesars Atlantic City a premium sushi restaurant featuring a wide variety of traditional menu items created by the infamous Tommy Sushi, an extensive selection of cocktails, sakes, Japanese beers and wines round out Souzai's mouthwatering plates of sushi, sashimi, tempura and yakatori.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Caesars Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
609-343-2789 (Group Sales)
1-800-443-0104 (Room Reservations)