International Night Free Concert Series at Kennedy Plaza
Kennedy Plaza Mississippi Ave & The Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ
• July 2: B-Street Band – B-Street is a Bruce Springsteen tribute band, performing songs by The "Boss" and other American rock artists.
• July 9: Cintron Band – The Cintron Band features a mix of Latin jazz, salsa and popular dance music.
• July 16: Taiko Masala – Taiko Masala brings visually stunning excitement to its performances of Japanese martial arts and complex drumming.
• July 23: Caribefunk – Hailing from Colombia, Caribefunk combines salsa and elements of Caribbean music with powerful funk rhythms to create an upbeat and energetic style all its own.
• July 30: Nritya Creations – Nritya Creations artistically blend various styles of Indian dance with western dance forms, such as jazz, ballet, lyrical and hip-hop.
• Aug 6: Dendê and Band – Percussionist, singer, composer, teacher and multi-instrumentalist Dendê fuses Brazil’s rhythm-heavy music with the grooves of afrobeat, reggae and meringue to create a sizzling dance party.
• Aug 13: Island Jam – Island Luau Entertainment presents an interesting show of contrasts where hula girls gracefully dance to relaxing Polynesian music, as the next group turns up the energy and heat, with drums and sensational fire-dancing.
• Aug 20: Barynya – Barynya of New York City is a world-renowned dance and song ensemble regarded as the premier Russian folk ensemble outside of Russia, performing Russian, Cossack, Ukrainian, Jewish and Russian Gypsy music and dance.
• Aug 27: British Invasion – The British Invasion will perform classics by The Beatles and other popular British artists from the 1960s.