The 2014 festival will present an acclaimed roster of both local and national talent and will once again showcase several of the world’s greatest culinary influencers as well as authorities in the wine, beer and spirits industry. With access to a multitude of outdoor events including delicious tastings and instructive demonstrations, the festival will offer delicacies for every palate. New and some returning festival highlights include:
- · Beach Soirée: It’s time to let loose and have some fun, when the sun goes down, the festival heats up. Enjoy an evening beachside party while savoring refreshing cocktails and gourmet passed appetizers.
- · Burger Bash: Underneath the festival’s signature white tents the region’s top burger maestros have been carefully selected to bring their best burger recipes and unique side dishes to the Atlantic City Food and Wine festival to compete for people’s hearts and stomachs. Each offering will be perfectly accented by refreshing Beer Garden and wine samples, grab a napkin, foodies, and dig in!
- · Clam Bake: Calling all seafood living foodies for this adventure! The Atlantic City Food and Wine festival is bringing the epitome of this New England tradition to the Jersey Shore with a full-blown Clam Bake. Bally’s Beach will be transformed into a New England backyard with this summer’s Clam Bake, fully equipped with traditional menu items like lobsters, clams, corn-on-the-cob and an atmosphere that feels like home while your feet are in the sand.
- · The Grand Market: Foodies, prepare your palate for perfection! The signature event of the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival, The Grand Market will most certainly be the indulgence highlight of your year. Eat and drink your way through this eclectic tasting village. Featuring a wide selection of foods, wines, craft brews and liquors from world-renowned culinary masters, you will experience a true flavor adventure during your three-hour gourmet journey. And when you find something you love, take it home with you! Purchase your favorite flavors while culinary demos by celebrity chefs provide you with tips to enhance your home dining experiences.
- · Blues Brews & BBQ: Throw on your boots, food-lovers … this festival is taking a tasty trip to the south! Kick your feet up as BBQ vendors take over and cook up some the best ribs, chicken and brisket you’ve ever tasted. And let’s not forget about the ice-cold beer! While you’re here, you can purchase some of the latest BBQ merchandise around.