Back to AC Stories
Top Valentine's Experiences in Atlantic City
What makes AC romantic is inspiring ocean and marina views, a moonlit stroll on the Boardwalk and over-the-top ways to lavish love on the one you adore most. But don’t just take our word for it; OpenTable named Atlantic City the number one most romantic city in America. Based on percentage of restaurants rated “romantic” according to OpenTable diner reviews, the percentage of tables seated for two, and the percentage of people who dined out for Valentine’s Day last year, Atlantic City beat out Las Vegas, New Orleans and others for the top spot.
Check out some of our top picks for Valentine’s Day weekend:
- This Valentine’s Day weekend, Gallagher’s Steakhouse at Resorts will offer a delectable four-course menu featuring grilled filet mignon or seafood risotto as the entree, and accompanied by lobster bisque, poached pear salad and chocolate mousse cake. For reservations call 609.340.6555 after 4 p.m.
- The Palm at Tropicana presents The Spy Who Killed Me on February 13th at 7pm. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join us for hilarious antics and great food, while you help us catch a criminal master mind!
- Fall in love at Fornelletto at Borgata and be transported into Southern Italy from the moment you enter with their extensive wine selection and authentic Italian dishes. An experience you won’t forget.
- Treat your loved one to an unparalleled luxury dining experience at Robert’s Steakhouse at Trump Taj Mahal. While the superstars on the menu are the steaks, Robert’s menu is studded with locally grown produce, fresh seafood and sinful desserts. Check out their Valentine’s Day menu for additional specials for the special someone in your life.
- Is the person you’re trying to impress an Italian lover? Martorano’s at Harrah’s Resort is the place to go. While Steve Martorano, the “Godfather of Italian-American cooking,” brings his bold flavor and flair, make sure you bring your appetite! Martorano’s is more than just a restaurant. It is also a happening night spot, so plan to stay for the party.
- Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner at Capriccio at Resorts for just $100 per person this Valentine’s Day weekend. The menu features an enticing array of dishes such as Brazilian lobster tail and Colorado lamb, served in Resorts’ classic Italian dining room with views of the Atlantic Ocean. It doesn’t get more romantic than that. For reservations call 1.800.932.0734.
- Plate American Café at Trump Taj Mahal will be featuring a Sirloin Steak Dinner at $19.95 and a special Chocolate Seduction Dessert for two!
- This Valentine’s Day weekend, enjoy a three-course dinner for just $64 per couple at Breadsticks Café & Grill at Resorts. Featuring a choice of soup or salad, entrees for the land or sea lover, finished with delicious strawberry cheesecake and topped off with a complimentary glass of champagne, you’ll fall in love with this sweet deal at Breadsticks.
Other ways to say “I love you”...
- Sip wine and paint a masterpiece at Anthem’s Corks and Canvas at Tropicana on Friday, February 13th at 8pm. All art supplies and wine provided. Just bring your creativity!
- Are you a chocolate lover? Indulge with the Chocolate Delight at Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars. Your treatment will start with a full-body exfoliation of sea salts infused with mint providing purification, drainage and exfoliation. You will then be enveloped in a decadent chocolate wrap while you’re transported to a world of serenity with a warm coconut oil scalp massage. This indulgent ceremony concludes with an application of your choice of chocolate-scented lotion for complete hydration.
- Spend the afternoon with Bubbles by Veuve Clicquot at Borgata’s Tesoro Lounge on February 14 and enjoy an escalating flight of bubbles. Taste everything from Clicquot's simplest house to their renowned La Grande Dame while enjoying light nibbles to complement the flavors and aromas of each champagne.
- Not feeling the love? Sip on the Stupid Cupid Cocktail, complete with Fireball, Champagne & OJ, at Ego Lounge at Trump Taj Mahal for just $8.
- Complete your night with a show. Check out Marc Anthony on February 13 and Charlie Wilson on February 14, both at Boardwalk Hall.
- Say "I Love You" next to the brightly lit and romantic setting of Heartwalk, a 30-foot wooden heart made in part from reclaimed pieces of the Boardwalk.