There is not one good reason to have your trade show, annual convention or corporate event in Atlantic City – there are so many excellent reasons it’s too hard to pick just one. Consider coastal charm combined with world-famous casino resorts, rooms at more than 90 hotels, gambling and non-gaming activities and attractions and some of the top conference venues in America, and you have a real winner. Whether for business purposes, milestone events or social engagements with family and friends, here are our five favorite reasons why you should consider Atlantic City venues as your go-to meeting host:
Multitude of meeting spaces
– Need to accommodate a dozen or more than a thousand? We’ve got all your bases covered. Every Atlantic City resort-casino-hotel and many restaurants offer a variety of meeting room spaces. One of the top conference venues in the region is the Atlantic City Convention Center
– only a short shuttle ride from the airport,. This environmentally-friendly meeting venue is conveniently located mere steps from Atlantic City’s historic boardwalk and features five halls, 45 meeting rooms, 29 loading docks and 20,000 rooms in Convention Center hotels.
Comfortable rooms at great rates
– Atlantic City hotels
with casinos (and without) offer a variety of meeting room spaces plus affordable accommodations. Take advantage of weekday discounts when you book your event between Sunday and Thursday. Be sure to check out seasonal packages and deals
Endless Entertainment options
–There are tons of fun things to do in Atlantic City
– and some Atlantic City attractions are free
. From our beautiful beaches with or without accompanying water activities like parasailing, surfing lessons or sport fishing from a private charter, to a stroll on our historic Boardwalk – many of these attractions in downtown Atlantic City are walking distance from your lodging or convention site. Fans of the TV show will enjoy a self-guided Boardwalk Empire Tour
(of actual prohibition-era locations as seen in this popular HBO series); other tours of interest might include visits to Absecon Lighthouse
, Lucy the Elephant
, Wind Farms, Tanger Outets – The Walk, James’ Candy & Fralinger’s Salt Water Taffy, Steel’s Fudge shops, the Atlantic city Aquarium, the Atlantic City public library, a winery, historic Smithville Village on the Greene. Play a round of golf, spend a couple of hours relaxing with a soothing spa experience, ride the boardwalk’s rolling chairs or try your luck at Atlantic City’s gaming tables.
Delicious Food & the Best Beverages
– This partial menu of Wining & Dining options will tantalize your taste buds. Choose from historic restaurants or one from a famous chef, a five-star gourmet meal or a bountiful casino buffet, a deli or a diner, a bistro, bar or brewpub. And if your timing is just right, you can satisfy your culinary appetite with awesome deals during Restaurant Week – typically held in March.
Meeting Planner Incentives and Professional Staff
– Our team of experts will go above and beyond to ensure your business meeting, annual convention, trade show or social event goes off without a hitch! Our Atlantic City event planning staff are accommodating and professional, flexible and eager to assist so you reap rave reviews on your organization’s Atlantic City event. Need help getting started? Contact one of our meeting and event planning experts
or visit www.accenter.com
for the latest updates to the Event Planning Guide to Atlantic City from the Atlantic City Convention Services Department. See if your group qualifies for our unprecedented $1 million meeting planner incentives program