Back to AC Stories
The Hottest Dance Spots in AC
Are you a dancing queen, dance machine or wallflower? There’s no better place to find out than the dance floors of Atlantic City.
AC is home to the top dance clubs in New Jersey – and most of them have a lot in common: amazing state-of-the-art sound systems, high-tech LED laser lighting, top notch high-energy local and celebrity DJs, late hours, bottle service and drink specials.
Several Atlantic City casino resorts double as the top night clubs in New Jersey. Check out these top AC dance spots and dance the night away:
- Boogie Nights - With a lighted dance floor and a huge disco ball, this is your ultimate 70s and 80s club on Friday and Saturday nights, with Thursdays reserved for 90s music. $5 cover with $5 drink specials every Friday. Added attractions include singles mixers and performances by celebrity impersonators like Madonna and Michael Jackson. Hours: 9 p.m. - close.
- Providence - This upscale “premier nightclub” opens a second floor when extra capacity is needed. From the balcony, guests admire the shimmery chandeliers and granite topped bars surrounding the wood-paneled dance floor that’s bathed in a kaleidoscope of color. Dance to the latest upbeat pop, hip-hop and house music. Doors open Thursdays and Fridays at 11 p.m., Saturdays at 10 p.m. Feast on pre- or post- party late night munchies from the District (open 8 p.m. - 5 a.m.).
- MIXX - “Dance your heart out” at this upscale nightclub with a city-inspired party vibe every Saturday and Sunday. Great mix of music by DJ situated right in front of the dance floor; good vibe, nice layout, go-go dancers, strong drinks, incredible lighting, very accommodating staff and lots of fun!
- mur.mur - One of the most popular night clubs in New Jersey, this posh hangout is sexy and sensual. Frequented by celebrities and open Friday, Saturday and Monday from 10 ‘til whenever (we hear the best time to party may be on Mondays, due to smaller crowds. reduced cover and drinks, more room on the dance floor). Mur.mur usually draws a younger, attractive crowd. Upbeat top 40 mashups vary with the DJ.
Trump Taj Mahal
- Casbah - come one, come all. Casbah is easily one of the top dance clubs in New Jersey, known for its clientele: lots of “hotties” of both genders looking for a good time. Another attraction is the outdoor Star Bar that overlooks the Boardwalk, meaning scenic views and outdoor space without leaving the club. Ladies get in free.
- Ego - would it surprise you to find out Ego is “all about you”? This is one of Atlantic City’s seductive hotpots, a.k.a. “the place the Angels perform.” Their sexy set offers a dance floor, casino floor and at least 12 plasma TVs for following your favorite team. The “Almost Angels” cover band is comprised of six beautiful and talented singer-dancers, two musicians and a percussionist. Open 24 hours, no cover, no dress code, two-drink minimum and weekly drink specials Monday-Friday.
- The Pool After Dark is a year round water park swimming pool that transforms into a vibrant party destination when the sun goes down. Look for A-list celebrities and popular resident DJs at this top nightclub that feature live appearances and covers on Aqua Fridays and Epic Saturdays (cover starts at $10 and $20 respectively). Open 10 p.m. - 4 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Reserve a poolside table or private cabana. NOTE: Guests are allowed to swim, but NOT allowed to enter wearing swimwear. Changing areas and complimentary lockers provided for storing nightlife attire.
Make a special trip to Atlantic City and experience the best dance clubs in New Jersey!