Back to AC Stories
Spring Break The Adult Way
Spring break is a time of year where anyone can feel like a college student again. Atlantic City has something for everyone ... including more refined "Adult Spring Break" options. Special hotel packages with a range prices make a spring getaway all that much more within reach.
If you're looking to add some adventure to your adult-themed getaway this year, here are some options you'll "like" and want to share with your social networks. Seize the night: let loose with AC's world-famous entertainment and nightlife. Sleep in late, then hit the tables whether it's blackjack, spa or dining and break a sweat with a surf lesson, carrousel ride or walk on the Boards. Whether you're staying up late, breaking the rules, chilling with friends or dancing till the wee hours, remember, what happens in AC, we want you to tell the world!
- Mountain Bar at Bally's Atlantic City isn't your typical bar experience. The 24-hour happy hour combined with a mechanical bull and a photo booth may bring back college memories.
- Voted "Best Nightclub in Atlantic City" in the AC Weekly Nightlife Awards, Haven at the Golden Nugget always keeps the party rocking during your spring getaway. And don't forget to complete your experience in one of the 25 rich leather banquettes offering signature tables and exceptional bottle service.
- Whether you'd like a relaxing day at the pool (at 82 degrees) or a fun night of drinking at the pool then The Pool at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City will deliver. Poolside service, two happy hours, water aerobics and resident DJ Pauly D will bring you closer to happiness during your vacation from the kids.
- In the spirit of Jimmy Buffet, it really is 5 o'clock somewhere! Kick back and relax at the only year-round full-service beach bar Landshark Bar & Grill at Resorts Casino Hotel. Walk just steps across the Boardwalk to enjoy more live entertainment at Margaritaville.
- The Quarter at the Tropicana Casino & Resort provides everything under one roof with 18 bars and nightclubs, 24 restaurants and 25 shops. Add a movie at the IMAX Theatre or winning the jackpot on the slots will make your spring break worthy enough for a tweet or two.
- If your wish is to have your own personal "Magic Mike" spring break adventure, then do some crunches and head over to Savage Men at Dusk at Caesars Atlantic City. This all-male revue is an action packed male burlesque show featuring stunning male model dancers, male strippers and gorgeous male ensemble dancers.
- Scores Atlantic City at the Trump Taj Mahal offers something for everyone. VIP areas and private rooms are available to bring that spring break fantasy to life; sorry a hangover cure is not included. Ladies are also able to master the moves that will make him (or her) quiver with pole-dancing classes.
- Begin your spring break with a gaming lesson and then quickly hit the table games to try out your new techniques. Winning big? There's no reason why you shouldn't splurge at Tiffany's, Michael Kors or other high-end shopping available at The Pier Shops at Caesars.
- No hangover from your night out? Then get ready to hang ten. It's never too late to learn how to surf with the Atlantic City Surf School. Taught by top-rated experts, their focus is ocean safety, environmental awareness and wave knowledge. If you're looking for something more relaxing, stand up paddle boarding (SUP) will work your upper body strength and provide great views of Gardner's Basin.
- It's always great to be a kid again. And Steel Pier offers plenty of ways to indulge your inner child with arcade style Boardwalk games, a swing carousel, and, if you're feeling adventurous, the slingshot. Yes, selfies are allowed. To capture those amazing views, Steel Pier also features the only helicopter ride on the Jersey Shore! Opening for the season March 28.
- Your daily moments of Zen await you at The Water Club, a signature hotel at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, fully equipped with a two-story spa on the 32nd floor, boutique retail shops and five heated pools. You won't want to return to the daily 9 to 5 routine.
Book your adult spring break now with the following hotel packages at http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/stay/featured-deals-packages/adult-spring-break/