Back to AC Stories
Single & Ready to Mingle
City is a great destination for a couple’s getaway but it’s also the
perfect trip to find your special someone. For the adventurous traveler,
AC can also be your journey to finding Mr. or Mrs. Right
Whether you visit
alone or tag along a group of friends, AC’s nightclubs and attractions
may bring the future wife, husband, partner or “right now” you’re
- Live music and an eclectic beer selection make Gypsy Bar at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
a must-stop for dancing and impressing your future partner with
extraordinary tequila drinks. Open 5 days a week, it’s your first of
many adventures with the new Mr. /Mrs.
- For the ‘70s, ‘80s, and ‘90s music aficionado, Boogie Nights at the Tropicana Casino & Resort
is the place to be to celebrate three decades of music. On special
nights, Boogie Nights also hosts “Cougar & Cubs” nights where you
may get lucky.
- Upgrade your experience at Haven Nightclub at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City. Impress that special new date when you drop some music knowledge or during the summer months at H2O Pool & Bar Grill with spectacular views of the Atlantic City skyline.
- Don’t like the one your currently with? Well the 24 hours of hootin’ and hollerin’ at Mountain Bar at Bally’s Atlantic City
is the perfect opportunity to impress that special new someone at a
game of beer pong, old-school video games and the mechanical bull ride.
Plus the $3 - $4 drinks won’t break the bank.
- Check-in, tweet and hashtag away at Harrah’s Resorts Atlantic City’s #BarWithNoName.
Since the bar is located next to the guest check-in, visitors will be
able to mingle with potential drinking partners or life-long partners.
- When ordering the volcano nachos or chocolate hurricane at Margaritaville at Resorts Casino Hotel, you’re bound to get the conversation started at the bar, which features live music Fridays and Saturdays.
- Leave work a little early because happy hour begins at 4 p.m. at the Continental at the Pier Shops at Caesars.
With $5 drinks including the tang-rimmed Astronaut, your colleague or
coworker could soon be your partner! You’ve been forewarned.
- Whether you’re taking surf lessons at Jersey Devil Surf or cooking lessons at the Viking Cooking School at Harrah’s Resorts,
the icebreakers are bound to be interesting. Whether you fall on
purpose during surfing or burn the chicken, just make sure you have your
pick-up line ready.
- Tony’s Baltimore Grill,
which was featured on ABC’s “The Bachelorette” in 2013, is the perfect
location to find your local love-bug. In fact, whether it’s 10 a.m. or
10 p.m., we’re sure you can find something you like since it’s open 24
hours a day!
- Another local fan favorite, Ducktown Tavern & Liquor,
is also open 24 hours and includes free parking. If you and your new
best friend prefer draught beers and burgers, your next stop will end up
being an overnight at the casino hotel or (at your place).
you’re more of a day-tripper than a night owl then walks on the beach
and world famous Boardwalk may attract travelers alike. Not just for
people watching and taking photos, you could “accidently” run into your
future friend with benefits … we can hope right?