Back to AC Stories
Atlantic City Small and Unique Meeting Venues a Big Hit
Not every organization has the need to plan a tradeshow for 500 or an annual meeting for more than a thousand. Where might you consider holding that small group meeting? Tired of the same old same old? Expand your mini meeting horizons with a more unique meeting venues in Atlantic City – perhaps a location that’s a little different, off the beaten path, somewhat unusual or unexpected. Reward your intimate group (of less than 100) with an interesting corporate retreat, board meeting or training session destination that caters to a smaller crowd. Check out these cool meeting spaces in AC:
- Atlantic Cape Community College – cost effective meeting room rates, computer lab rate & full catering services as low as $5.95/pp; conference-meeting services for 2 and more; free parking
- Atlantic City Aquarium – Popular attraction in Historic Gardner’s Basin provides a magnificent marine setting for no more than 100; free parking
- Atlantic City Public Library – A quiet spot that’s still close to the energy of downtown AC
- Courtyard by Marriott – Total meeting space is 1,200 sq ft; executive boardroom seats 12; second meeting room/event space (Shore Room Hospitality Room) accommodates 45
- Dante Hall at Stockton College – Fundraiser, performance, meeting or event? The 214-seat theater is an elegant, unique setting
- IMAX at the Tropicana – A dozen or more (small) function spaces are available at the Tropicana suitable for groups ranging in size from 14 -50, but the IMAX Theatre can accommodate groups as small as 15 in the 300-seat theatre
- Noyes Museum of Art – One of the more unique meeting venues that can be repurposed for parties, receptions and networking. Available after museum hours for up to 150 guests (125 seated).
- Renault Winery Resort & Golf at the Vineyards, Egg Harbor City (about 20 minutes from Atlantic City) is the perfect place to combine business and pleasure – if you find a winery tour with tasting or a round of golf a pleasing respite before or after your corporate meeting. Private meeting and conference rooms available for as few as 15.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub in The Quarter at theTropicana– You’ll have the “luck of the Irish” when you and your work colleagues gather together here. Private Parlour room seats 25, the semi-private River Gods Room seats 30.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! The Odditorium offers discounted group rates for parties of 12 or more for one of the more unique meeting venues around.
Other cool meeting spaces in AC include the casino-resort hotels along the Boardwalk and elsewhere in Atlantic City that offer quite a few meeting rooms that easily accommodate 100 or less. The legendary Atlantic City Convention Center also offers a dozen “classrooms” for intimate groups of fewer than 100 participants.
Regardless of size needed, use our Conference and Meeting Facilities search feature to find unique meeting venues that meet your needs, or contact us directly about Atlantic City convention meeting services.