Back to AC Stories
Atlantic City Bachelor Bachelorette Party Planning Guide
The big date has been set. Not the wedding – the party! If your best guy or gal is getting ready to walk down the aisle, that means it’s time for you to start planning them a send-off they’ll never forget. No matter their style, Atlantic City has a slew of spots that will transform a night on the town into a celebration to (try to) remember.
Step 1: Pick your HQ.
From getting ready to post-part crashing, you need accommodations befitting your amazing evening.
- The Tropicana Casino & Resort is often referred to as bachelor/ette party central thanks to having 24 restaurants and 18 nightlife venues all in one place. Rooms are crisp and modern; opt for the Havana Tower for easier access to The Quarter (good to know: it’s a non-smoking area).
- Harrah’s Resort connects you to the marina with contemporary rooms and doubles with two queens beds – all the better to accommodate your crew. If you know you’ll be headed to the Pool at Harrah’s later, ask for one in the Pool Water Front Tower for an easy commute.
- For some high-class settings, splurge a bit on the honoree with rooms at Borgata, the city’s most popular hotel. Lush furnishings, stunning views, and amazing suites for the ultimate evening.
- Not a fan of the casino vibe, or have someone who doesn’t need the temptation? Check out The Chelsea, where old world glamour and modern amenities meet in rooms with awesome views.
2. Hit the Tables.
For many, it wouldn’t be a trip to AC without a twirl round the floor with Lady Lucky. Sure, any singing slot machine will do, but if you’re looking to do it right:
- Poker newbie? Book you and your hang a private table at the Trop Poker Club for lessons and a few private rounds.
- Prefer your gambling with a side of sportsmanship? Head to Borgata’s Racebook where you can place a bet, watch the show, and (hopefully) enjoy the thrill of the win.
- If you want make sure the party doesn’t stop while you play, hit a casino bar like Golden Nugget’s Bar 46, where bar-top video poker and table games mix with cocktails and live music.
3. Fuel Up.
All that prepping for the night ahead is going to be exhausting if you don’t have a delicious meal to get you started.
- Friends are family, and the massive family-style portions of Carmine’s are a great way to bring everyone together to mangia before heading out.
- Nothing says man of the hour like a gourmet steak prepped by a celebrity chef. Go white tablecloth-refined and bring the group to Bobby Flay Steak.
- Sip sangria, sample tapas, and celebrate with the refined ambiance, stunning views, and delish flavors of Jose Garces’ Amada.
4. Dance the Night Away.
Turn up the music and let loose as you hit the floor and party till the sun comes up.
- Things get wet and wild when the sun goes down at The Pool at Harrah’s After Dark. Groove to guest DJs, dip into your reserved whirlpool, or head up the The Loft, where you indulge in blackjack, bottle service, and views of the splashy fun below.
- For something a little rougher ‘round the edges, head to Borgata’s Gypsy Bar, where dance music is replaced with rock and bottled beer with a wide selection of fiery tequila.
- For a party with a view, head to Revel’s HQ Nightclub, where two floors of thumping music and bars overlook the ocean.
5. See a Show.
We’re not talking about bands, although we’ll sure there will be music to accompany the stars of these adult-only performances.
- Take a tour through Trump Taj Mahal’s Scores, a 36,000-square-foot venue where exotic dancers, a high-roller lounge, and even an outdoor deck keep things fresh. While designed originally for men, the new Blue Velvet Theatre has something just for the ladies: The Real Men of Scores revue.
- For a classic gentleman's club, check out Delilah’s Den for stage shows and drinks in a relaxed environment. Heading over late? Show your stamp from any AC nightclub after 1 am for $10 admission.
- If you prefer more show than strip, Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub at Revel offers a whole new experience along with DJs, dancing, and drinks. Girls: for a fun twist on your weekend, check out their burlesque lessons!
Not ready to head back to reality yet. Decompress from your night and keep the celebration going with a fun extra around the area.
- Indulge in spa sessions that will erase the previous evenings antics at the luxurious Immersion Spa at The Water Club.
- Readjust to sunlight and stretch out those muscles with a round of golf in nearby Brigantine.
- Get out any final frustrations with a lap or two around AC Paintball.
- Hit that beautiful water and set sail with a fishing cruise.