If you’re looking for the perfect place to ring in 2015, Atlantic City is hosting the party you’re looking for. AC has a reputation as one of the best places to spend New Year’s Eve thanks to its party and entertainment scene.
You’ll find more than a few events
in town on the 31st, so choose the party that suits your group and your mood.
New Year’s Eve Party at the Chelsea
, an upscale boutique hotel right off the world-famous Boardwalk. Fittingly, the party will be held in the hotel’s Crystal Room. Be prepared to go big with a premium open bar, free appetizers, a top-notch DJ and free party favors. Ticket prices start at $69--call 1-800-548-3030 for details and reservations. You should also look in to the Chelsea’s “Ring it In New Year’s Eve Package to make the most of your night-and budget.
Harrah’s casino resort is hosting NYE 2015 @ The Pool After Dark
, its popular and exotic night club. With an open bar from 9-11 p.m., a full lineup of entertainment and a midnight champagne toast, you won’t want to miss this one. General admission is $75–call 609-441-2365 for more information.
For the grooviest New Year’s celebration ever, head to the Tropicana to watch The Commodores
live in concert. You’ll hear hits such as “Easy,” “Brick House,” and “Three Times a Lady” from this chart-topping, Grammy-winning group. They’ll be rocking the house starting at 9:30 p.m.–get your tickets now!
Borgata continues the music and dancing trend with its in-house assortment of nightclubs:
- Catch DJ Fashen with Doug Grayson at mur.mu starting at 9 p.m.
- Mixx will feature D-Nice with Paul Castro
- Gypsy Bar will have live music by New Jersey native Goodman Fiske
- Laugh in the New Year at the Music Box with a comedy performance by Jeff Pirrami
Bally’s is another great hub for all-night revelers:
- Don’t miss DJ April at Blue Martini from 9 p.m.-2 a.m.
- The Beth Tinnon Duo play at the Lobby Bar from 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Join Hold on Tight at the Mountain Bar from 7 p.m.-11 p.m.
- LifeSpeed will also be playing at Bally’s Mountain Bar from 11 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Catch DJ Aiden Scott at Mountain Bar starting at 8 p.m. and spinning all the way until 3 a.m.
Make your New Year’s Eve solid gold at the Golden Nugget– DJ Wirez will be rocking the Live Bar starting at 9 p.m. and the main atrium will feature Bobby & Kit at 5:30 and Seven Stone at 10 p.m. The Golden Nugget’s New Year’s Day Polar Bear Plunge at 2 p.m. might be just the wakeup call you need after a long night of partying. You’ll jump into the Golden Nugget’s H20 Pool and then warm up near the fire pits or in the hot tubs as you enjoy awesome drink specials.
No matter how you choose to spend your New Year’s Eve, Atlantic City has a party for you. Start planning your trip now and ring in the New Year with us!