Atlantic City is a versatile vacation destination, but it’s also equally well-equipped and eager to handle your organization’s event needs. A variety of large conference venues -- including one of the top convention center facilities in the region ¬-- feature high-tech state-of-the-art facilities, some with jaw-dropping scenic views, and you’ll be delighted to find 300+ meeting spaces, 11 casino-resorts, some 90+ hotels with a total of 25,000 sleeping rooms averaging less than $100/per night. Did we mention the many nearby restaurants and entertainment that are guaranteed to fill your after meeting thrills or chills. If you like to think big, we think you’ll love these grand Atlantic City venues:
Atlantic City Convention Center
– A top convention center in the region, you can book this historic grand locale on the waterfront for your next BIG corporate event, annual convention or consumer goods trade show. This top convention center offers almost 500,000-square feet of exhibit space and is just steps away from the Boardwalk, bars and beaches, shows, shops and spas. The Adrian Phillips Ballroom in Boardwalk Hall is suitable for a 1,500-seat classroom or a 3,200-seat theater. The arena can accommodate 12,500 people on three levels (maximum capacity: 10,000 seated)
For additional information, print a copy of the Atlantic City Meeting Planner’s Notebook
for Convention Center specifications, floor plans and contact numbers. Feel free to use this complimentary Event Planning Guide
to Atlantic City convention services.
Bally’s Atlantic City
– Has everything you’re looking for: more than 80,000 square feet of meeting and convention facilities, plus 21 restaurants, 14 shops, 6 lounges, 2 pools and 2 health spas. One of the Caesars family of properties (Caesars, Harrah’s and Showboat in Atlantic City). Members earn Total Rewards.
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
– Twenty-four large conference venues easily handle 10- 3,500 attendees; 30,000 sf of space for 3700 of your closest friends and coworkers; 70,000 square feet of event space, a multi-purpose ballroom seats 2,400 theater-style and 2,000 for banquets.
– Recently renovated by new owner Landry’s, Eight meeting spaces, ranging from 1,000 to more than 16,000 square feet accommodating 240-1,200 (banquet seating); a reception hall accommodating 200-2,100; and the largest venue is 16,000 square feet and seats almost 2000 theater-style, a few more for a standing reception.
Tropicana Casino and Resort
– Currently hosting about 600 meetings annually, Tropicana’s largest meeting room is more than 100,000 sq ft, 52 meeting rooms, theater seating for 1,600; banquet seating for 1,200.
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
– Atlantic City’s largest hotel meeting, conference & exhibit facility under one roof. A four-star and four-diamond property, Taj’s 27 meeting rooms account for more than 150,000sq ft of meeting room space, plus two ballrooms and the Etess Arena, which can accommodate 400 exhibit booths.
Discover why you should “Do AC” for you next event and let us help you with your meeting and event planning
. Be sure to inquire about our unprecedented $1 million incentive program
– your group may qualify!